Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority Serving Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia Counties

Choose Your Service

Google Transit

beginning location
final destination

Quick Links

CCT Connect Fares

ADA regulations permit transit agencies to charge CCT Connect customers up to two times the base fare for bus transportation, and to assess reasonable charges for inter-county service.

The Cash Fare for riding a SEPTA bus or trackless trolley is $2.50.

ADA Paratransit Service

Cash Fare for ADA riders to use Paratransit is $4.25 for each one-way trip.

Customers may pay with:
$4.25 cash
2 tokens plus $0.25
1 token plus $2.25 in cash

A Zone 2 or higher TrailPass

A $1.00 inter-county charge applies to a trip traveling more than three miles into an adjacent county.

A $1.00 zone charge may apply for distances beyond 10 miles for trips beginning or ending in suburban counties. The charge is rounded up to the nearest 10 miles.

Shared-Ride Program

The Shared-Ride Program is sponsored by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Program regulations require registered Senior Citizens to pay 15% of the service cost, while the state pays the remaining 85%.

The one-way fare for the Shared-Ride program is $4.25 and must be paid in cash.